These days social media marketers have many options to manage and monitor their social media activities of either their employers or the small and medium size business owners for whom they offer their social media marketing and branding services.
One of the main reasons business and individuals use social media is to stay relevant on a daily basis. This may be hard for a small business owner to allocate resources for social media marketing.
These third party applications will help you better manage all your social media posts and activities and help make your life as a business owner easier.
1. Hootsuite: This is the most common, most favoured and widely known social media application tool for scheduling and managing posts on more than 30 social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. Hootsuite’s free plan allows you to set up to 3 accounts. If you are a marketer or have more than 3 account you want to manage, then check out their paid plan that starts at $9.99/month that is filled with other great features and allows you manage up to 10 accounts.
2. Buffer: This one is very to similar to Hootsuite, and it become a matter of interface usage preferences. However their free plan lets you manage only 1 account.
3. Cision: You can still schedule and monitor your social media post with this one, but this one is suited mostly for the advanced users and those social media marketers or business owners who like to get stats and analysis in a deeper and more meaningful ways. Cision prices are based per users.
4. Falcon: If you want the whole enchilada then Falcon is your best choice. But you really need to be hands on with this one or hire someone who know what they are doing. Falcon has features for social listening, content marketing among other social engagement features.
5. Sprout Social: If you want to be on a platform that can bring all the main features like monitoring, scheduling and analytics on even a mobile application look no further. Sprout social also brings all of your messages for all your social media accounts a single stream of messages that are neatly categorized.
Most business owners are realizing that their future growth of their business in parts depends on how they promote their services and products on some of the social media platforms. However they either do not know what to do, how to do it or what is required and do not have the time to do it, or simply they do not have big budget to hire someone full time to do it for them.